First date with anyone can be one of the most awkward and worrying occasion of your life. Most of the time, we do not know what to do on a first date that will set us apart from the rest of the pack and make us extremely attractive for the purposes of dating. Whenever you are on a date, it is all about communicating well and clearly, and if you can do that, then you will most likely be successful in dating.
Here are some Actions on a First Date
1. Have A Plan – Similar to having a plan for a dinner date, you have to have a plan A, B and C in your mind when you are going on the first date. So that you will not be caught in those awkward silences.
2. Have Confidence In Yourself – You must appear and be confident throughout the date. This can be possible if you believe in yourself, have self esteem and a good sense of humor. However, if you have the bad habit of continuously saying that you are fat – then that will work against you.Be positive, wait for the signals that the person is interested in you, and act accordingly.
3. Meet at A Place, And Move Closer To One Another Once The Date Is Over – This is to make the transition to getting physically closer. Once the physical contact has begun, keep doing it. Maybe a gentle brush across the arm to show that you’re confident, a casual touch on the shoulder to create a bond, a very quick hand on the small of her back to show that you were expecting a hug.
Exchange Smiles – This is very important, to break the tension, especially when the date is not going the way you wanted. Once you notice that it is not going the way you would like, be confident and show your self assertiveness and poise.Getting physical on a first date will initiate the attraction process, and if done correctly, you will leave the date a winner.
4. Make The Move-Don’t just compliment her after the date. Talk about yourself, share some of your passions, and ask her some questions that will elicit an answer from her. This is a sign that you are interested in her. It can be as simple as, “I love your beautiful hair, beautiful beautiful eyes, etc..” or it can be a longer conversation, maybe centered around sharing hobbies. If she is responding, and sees you as someone worth talking to and involving, then you are on to something.
5. Establish Chemistry With Her-This is the last and most important step.Chemistry is not to be taken lightly. It is very similar to a best friend wanting to be involved in a relationship. It is also very important because chemistry is a driving force in picking up and attracting women. So, if you have progressed through these 5 steps, you have enough chemistry with the girl for her to consider you a viable candidate.Follow these tips and work your way to getting more physical on the first date.At the end of the date, try not to appear rushed.
This can be a big deal, and can sabotage the deal. Instead, throughout the night, think about your date and the possible chemistry that you were able to create.Once you think the date went well, it is time to make a follow-up and set up a second date. You will need to put these steps into place on the first date, and continue them on the second date as well. Because you only got one chance to make a good first impression, take your time, and turn your first date into a good one.