Feeling Around Friends – Are you under the weather, brokenhearted and no longer attracted to your best friend or your current boyfriend? You’re only partner for a few reasons, or maybe all of the above. You’re tired of not being told what to do, what to wear, and how to entertain the guys and they seem to be losing interest fast. You’re tired of being taken off of a pedestal, or shouldn’t be continue to play a victim like this… but you’re afraid you’ll cause intimacy with your boyfriend?
Feeling Around Friends
It’s crazy, but yes, we as women can get pretty possessive with the people we care about
Often when we develop a strong emotional attachment we lose our own identities and interests in social settings, people, and because of that we can become very stubborn, inflexible and mostly in need of the approval of the person we adore. When you have nowhere else to go and your man needs company, its no wonder you feel so stuck and dead inside…
This is a finding boost for you – try this one simple test to see if you’re really in love with your best friend –
Before your next out-of-town getaway, try turning your best friend into a man-friend by turning him into your personal entertainer god.
A word of caution here, you don’t want to turn him into a possessive punk who is always checking you out and makes suggestive remarks… you want to transform him into a pal who occasionally wanders out to play around with you. So here’s how to do it –
- 1.Make sure your man understands that turning you into a man friend entails a mutually grating relationship where he doesn’t gain any advantage where you are concerned. He may enjoy your company when he’s your friend, but you need to prevent him form abusing that. In other words, he can still have his moments.
- 2.If your best friend has been your partner for some time but he’s found you to be a bit too much of a fan, here’s how to remedy it –
- 3.Make sure you tell your man that he’s still free to hang out with you and your girlfriends. He needs to know that he has his holy space where he can relax and unwind.
In case your annoying best friend seems to have a neck for some reason or another, here’s what they do to remove that stubbornness –
- A.Disregard your partner even if you have the urge to get mad at him. Disarm your man and return your cherish moments Dislike who your man fancies and pursue a male colleague instead.
- B. spectacularly stains your best friend’s new shirt and completely changes your mind about his relationship with his best friend.
- C. triggers self-worth issues with her.
Now here’s how to keep your relationship strong and healthy…
- Sign up for a gym class
- Join a yoga group
- Travel to a new city
- Join a new meat-club.
- Partake in some social volunteer work.
But for the love of all that’s holy, don’t forget to tell your man about these activities.
This soul-searching stuff has to take you out of your comfort zone – that’s for sure. And what better way for you to be able to do that, than by actually doing it with your very own real-life boyfriend? I hope you’ve got your credit cardrier with you. It’s been like 4 years since you’ve been single.